Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sleepless in the South

I can't sleep and I'm really pissed annoyed about this... I have taken the required pharmaceutical aides, to no avail... This feeling is exacerbated by the fact that I a 12 hour shift that begins in less than 8 hours. I need sleep. I have that mindset that I need to "hurry up and sleep". I don't know why sleep has to be so difficult to achieve. It certainly comes easily during the day on my day off! And just FYI, I didn't sleep during the day today, so there is no reason I shouldn't be able to sleep... This is such a boring post. I bet it lulls any potential readers to sleep. Isn't working for me, though... I have yet to hit a stride in this whole blogging thing. Interesting blogs have a lot of photos, but I am not sure how much I want to share. Also I follow a shitload ton of blogs, but I am not a very good at commenting. I realize that I need to get better at that if I want to attract any readers. Well - I'm not sleepy - but I am definitely bored by my own blog, so I hope the rest of blog-land is slumbering peacefully...


Blessings...




P.S. I actually wrote a post because I wanted to see if I could master "striking" through a word! Yeah - success!

No comments:

Post a Comment