Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ramblings on a Saturday

Just checking to see if this POS is going to let me post my blog? Good news came in the mail today, I do not owe ANY of my 32,000.00 neck surgery! Yay for me... Yesterday, bad news came via text from my direct boss - I can only return to work when I am free of restrictions and for now I have a 20lb lifting restriction... Saw the CEO of the hospital at dinner and made sure he knows I am planning to encourage my doc to FULLY release me. He said, "Tell him". I find out Thursday... If it's not safe for me to go back, I will have to take a LOA when my sick leave and vacation run out. I don't want to do that, but I so have short term disability with AFLAC. Ultimately - I will protect my neck, but I don't like the sound of LOA. It just occurred to me that I have written a whole bunch and if it fails to post, I am going to be plenty pissed...

No comments:

Post a Comment